- All application is done electronic (i.e Online) and all application must be done by you. O’ Level, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Masters Degree, PhD and non Degree courses are eligible to apply.
- Tuition free Scholarships Universities in Germany is Fully funded Scholarships and its covers your Transport, Monthly allowance, Free Accommodation, Student Visa in Germany and other countries.
Number of Scholarships: Many
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate, Masters or Doctoral programme.
Accepted Subject Areas: Any subject area is applicable.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship are given to Students on MERIT.
Scholarship to be taken at (country): Germany
Eligibility and How to Apply
The application form will be completed online; additional application documents will be submitted too.
About Germany Scholarship
Germany has been for decades one of the top study destinations in Europe for international students. Have you been wondering why many students troop to Germany to study? The reason is because Germany provides high quality education that is recognized around the world with low tuition fees.
Although for many years, the majority of German states had already been offering low-cost tuition fees or completely free tuition, it is only now that the entire nation is truly tuition free with the removal of tuition fees in the state of Lower Saxony. The good news is that All German states is now in agreement to offer free tuition fees Scholarships to all students in Germany (both International Students).
On the other hand, all German states have moved towards the discontinuation of tuition fees, with Lower Saxony the last state to get free tuition, after its Christian Democrat government was vanquished in a year ago’s decisions. Conversing with The Hornet, the Green Party pastor for science and culture in Lower Saxony, Gabriele Heinen-Kljajic said: “We got rid of tuition fees because we do not want higher education to depend on the wealth of the parents.”
- All Students that applied the scholarship successfully, will not pay Fees, both for Undergraduate students, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Associate Degree and Other Degrees.
- Although tuition is now free at all universities in Germany, there is still a small fee that students will be charged to process the students documents and VISA.
- Germany also provides scholarships to students through government and private organizations.Sponsors: German Government and NGOsNow that all the information about Fully Funded Free Tuition Scholarships Universities in Germany has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In Germany for Undergraduate, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.